In some ways I still feel like the silly college girl... and some days I feel old as dirt! One of my BFFs from college just told me she's 13 weeks pregnant! 'Tis the season, I guess!
Wow, I still have vivid flash backs of our "man hating" days (LOL!) and here we are... both married, one with child and the other starting TTC. Where did the years go? So now I am even more excited about this new phase. What if we get-r-done this first round... THEN we can be pregnant together! Oh that would be so amazingly sweet... but I know not to stress over it if it doesn't happen right away... but a girl can hope, right!?
Unfortch, the calendar may not be in our favor this month. Right about the time I am due to O, Hubby is leaving for a 3 week deployment. Maybe he can leave me with a parting early Christmas gift? (please oh please!)
No comments:
Post a Comment