BACKGROUND

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a momentus day!


We both were able to get the day off to watch President Obama get sworn in AND we got our BFP today!!!

I am only 12 DPO and was going to wait until 14 DPO to test but had a feeling we were pregnant and what a wonderful memory filled day to confirm our new beginning! Didn't do anything creative to tell D just came running out of the bathroom asking if he was ready to be a daddy! He didn't quite believe the result of the 2nd line indicator even after explaining what the 2nd line meant (LOL!) until I took the digital 3 hours later... then he started doing his version of the happy dance.

I will follow up tomorrow with my symptoms including a bout of narcolepsy coming home from a few days ago. Here are the pics of today's tests. I have an appointment for blood work on Monday. SO EXCITED!!! I want so much to call my mom and spill the beans but we are waiting to tell family and friends after we are at 8 weeks.... its gonna be so hard for me to keep it hush hush!

Hold tight little one!!!

No comments: