
I haven't been able to keep up with blogging between work and extreme exhaustion... but here are the 12 week updates:
We had our first sonogram last Tues and are waiting for the results from the first trimester screening... but so far everything looks to be normal (thank God!). Here are Cornbread's first baby pics!
He/she was measuring 12 weeks & 2 days as of 3/17... 3 more days than my charting calculations but maybe Cornbread's just a fast grower ;o)
It was so amazing seeing him/her move the little arms and legs as the technician moved the sonogram probe to get the right angle for measuring the little's growth progress. It’s so crazy surreal to think this little life is living and growing inside of me! I think it has finally sunk in for D... he's gotten all protective and super gooberlishly mushy lately (hehehe). We have sent out announcement to everyone... so it's official... we are going to be parents! OMG!
It makes it more real with visible proof of the miracle growing inside (besides the constipation, mild aches and nausea). In about 4 more weeks I will start to be able to feel the little one move! I am in awww of the life we are creating!
No comments:
Post a Comment