The bedding was hard to find because all girl crib bedding seems to be pink only! Yes I could have gone neutral but whats the fun in that since we knew it was a girl... I wanted girly but not overly common pink... so we went lavender:
We only got the crib bedding set and window valance, not all the matchy matchy extraneous stuff. We won't be painting the nursery walls because we don't feel like having to paint it back when we leave in 3 years. They will stay a neutral latte color like the rest of the house. With color form the bedding and drapes and some stuff to put up on the walls like letter decals and maybe some wall art from Target or Marshall's, the room will be super cute!At 25 weeks, the baby is kicking stronger and more frequently. She definitely is almost on a regular schedule... kicking for an hour then resting for 2-3 hours and then back at it again. Her kicks are higher up now and can be felt at the top of my belly above the belly button and she has moved to kick more on the left side (depending on which way I am laying down) which she used to just kick to my right. My belly is bigger since last week and its gotten hard to bend over and pickup things on the floor. I have also lost the ability to see and sometimes reach my nether region in the shower LOL! Painting my toe nails is also an impossible task without making a mess of it. The WORST part so far is the going poop! Constipation is a biotch! I was in practice labor for an hour yesterday trying to birth one out! Hurt like hell and was almost impossible to flush just to give you a sense of the size of it! Yeah, yeah... TMI but deal with it, it's a fact of life... we all poop! I am sure Damen is sick of hearing my poop stories though LOL! It's my way of getting him mentally ready for the messy finale in September!
No comments:
Post a Comment