BACKGROUND

Friday, October 2, 2009

Woke up to a nice yucky surprise!

Woke and went to the bathroom as usual but this time found a wet spot on my undies and shorts. When I wiped, found more pink in the discharge and looked in the toilet to see goops of my mucus plug with spots of red in it. YEAH! This means my cervix is dilating and there is actual progress going on! My shorts didn't have any smell to them so I don't think its urine. Put on a pad and will monitor the leaking to see if it saturates enough to have to go into L&D to be checked. If my water is breaking, I will have to go in even before contractions start to prevent against infection. If its not my water breaking, we will have to wait until I am contracting enough (about 5 minutes apart) before heading in.

Called Damen and gave him the update... the secretary in his office was excited in the background cheering LOL! Called my mom to let her know that something will be happening in the next 24 hours or so... hopefully!

So now I wait. Gonna shower and clean up some more and check back for more leakage. Let's get this party started little girl!

No comments: