Wow where did the time go! Just yesterday I was complaining about the discomfort of being over due! It has been a crazy, fun, blessed yet exhausting first month of parenthood and as you can see, finding the time to post on my blog let a lone shower or eat is very hard!
On Monday, the day before she turned 4 weeks old, I caught the first smile from her sweet face! It was the first smile that wasn't involuntary like when she is falling asleep. We play "where is Momma gonna kiss me" in the morning as I go from cheek to cheek, nose, chin, hands and feet... she smiles each morning since Monday. It makes my heart sing each morning!
As of 3 weeks she has been able to track me from side to side and now she can up and down too. She also can look in my direction when I am calling out to her from a little ways away like when I am in the kitchen and she's in her bouncer in the family room. I feel her staring at me constantly when awake with is funny looking over and seeing her little eyes piercing the back of my head says "Momma, why are you over here loving on me!?!"
Her Pediatric visit last Friday went very well and I was even on time!!! Prep time started about 4 hours before leaving the house and she had a couple of huge poop bombs the 30 minutes before which I thought was gonna make us late... but we got there with 1 minute to spare! She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and is on track with her weight gain and development, no diaper rash and motor responses are well, heart and lungs sound strong... such a relief to here we are doing good by her!
Ok... she is waking form her nap... diaper change time LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment