Today was the due date for AF but she was a no show and my temps are still high. Tested this morning and it was negative... 16 DPO and still negative! My "symptoms disappeared last Weds and didn't reappear until mid day Friday. The cramps have not been so bad that I was glad to see them gone... actually I was worried that they had left... like something had gone wrong and the zygote (if there is one down there) did not stick. At times, it feels like my ab muscles are burning (like after a bunch of lower ab crunches)... at times it feel more like a cold burning tingles like if you had some icy-hot cream on your lower abdomen. There have been sharper pangs slightly on the right side...almost like side stitches. Nausea is still not back (yeah) but my skin is still making me look 15 but not in a good way! I am feeling boated and tonight had more heartburn.
A new "symptom that I started to notice late last week (and has become more pronounced) is an icy-hot like feeling to my nipples... like a cold burning feeling. My nips have been constantly hard the past couple days and look like I could poke someone's eye out with them! LOL! They have also look very reddish pink instead of the peachy brown they normally look like. This shit is so weird! This can't be my imagination right?! They are tingling icy-hot bad right now! My left nip seems to be tingling the strongest.
Uggg, just want to know if this is all in my head or if we are el pregnito.
Hubby comes home most likely on Thursday. He's still making the arrangements so don’t know for sure. I should know for sure by then?! Ok, need some sleep and must try to get to bed earlier from now on. Waking at 4am starting Christmas week is gonna suck HUGE! I blame my ridiculous early work schedule on having to avoid the insane traffic here *sigh* but hopefully I'll get used to the hours fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment