BACKGROUND

Monday, December 8, 2008

Cramps, nausea & high temps... Oh my!

Yesterday, the cramps were almost non-existent except first thing in the morning and no nausea so I was worried if maybe something happened so no BFP after all!? All of this is so new and these cramps, twinges and pangs are weird to say the least since I don’t ever get PMS cramps. Today I am decidedly bloated and had heart burn off and on since before lunch and again late evening as I am typing. This better be something, damn it, or I am freaking going crazy! The thought that it was an illness coming on has passed since no fever or sniffles manifested.

Oh how I want to test in the morning but will be only 12 DPO and don't want to ride the disappointed/hopeful rollercoaster. YUCK, I am feeling nauseous since dinner. The commute home still sucks ass for the same reason. Right now it feels like a cross between heartburn and acid reflux... still yuck! What to tell D later this week when I test? If positive, do I hide it and tell when he gets home on the 19th? Why does he have to be deployed right now!? I am thankful it’s a very short stint for once but I wish so much that he were here to laugh at me in person and be here when I POAS to share in the suspense!

On the upside, got my schedule at work fixed for earlier start time to avoid the crazy traffic morning & evenings. On the down side, there goes my excuse for not being able to continue being the house chef!

No comments: