BACKGROUND

Sunday, April 26, 2009

WTH was that... Baby movement?!

Ok, for the past 2 weeks there has been strange sensations in my lower abs almost gas like at time but no toot follows... strange throbbing/vibrations at times after eating a meal or random pangs for a few seconds. I am always questioning myself and explaining it away as just Ute growing pangs or gas but FOR SURE I felt some pokes this afternoon while at work!!! I was sitting at my desk and out of nowhere there were a few popcorn like pokes or nudges on my lower abs slight right of center!

I was grinning for the last hour of my work day. This was unmistakable... and so amazingly weird but exciting! I think my iffy sensations the past week were the beginning flutters but since this is my first pregnancy, I wasn't sure what it would feel like so it was hard to say what was what. But today, Cornbread made his/her presence known!

Then I came came home to the most lovingly sweet husband who made quite a spread for diner... pot roast, gravy, home-made mash potatoes and corn. Sooo yummy! I am so blessed and excited for our new adventures.

2 more weeks and we find out if we are have a mini-me or mini-D... stay tuned!

No comments: