Sooooo excited! We find out the sex of Cornbread 1 week from now! We are now 19 weeks along and I am still feeling the occasional nudges and pokes but only notice them after eating when I am sitting still or lying back for a bit. I can't wait until they are more pronounced and Damen can feel them from the outside too.My BFF, Emily, is due to pop in 3 weeks. Its crazy we are having our first child only a few months apart! Time seems to have flown by but at times (more so the first 3 month of this pregnancy) it seem to creep by. I am starting to feel the pressure of getting started on the nesting phase to get baby ready by the next couple of month. I want to be ready if the baby decides to come a little earlier than expected. Once we find out the sex... its a green light on shopping... FUN!
So Cornbread is the size of a mango. All the organs are in place and the sensory functions are now developed so the little one is just starting to hear sounds and can taste hints of the flavors of what I am eating in the aminiotic fluid. From here on out, Cornbread wiwll be mostly focused on growing and maturing his/her organs and gaining more weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment