Last Friday while doing Christmas shopping, we were going through the Starbucks drive-thru and she was fussing so Damen hopped into the back seat and was beat-box'n to her to make her smile and she let out the cutest baby giggle! I had thought I got a small laugh out of her a few days prior but this was a loud sweet baby giggle for sure! We were so excited and laughed our heads off. The few grunts before the laugh were hysterical like she was feeling the urge to laugh but didn't know what this urge was our how to let it out to express it.
Damen was the only one to get a laugh out of her since... but yesterday I finally succeeded in producing that sweet infectious sound. The key is to make funny sounds to music with our mouth and bop her hand to the beat as well.
Now to get it on camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment