A little less than 2 weeks until my due date! And OMG I am ready to evict her from my uterus! I am so unbelievable uncomfortable! My lower back is killing me, cannot sleep more than 3 hours each night because of the pain and discomfort and having to get up to pee in the night... being a light sleeper makes getting back to sleep impossible! Getting in & out of bed and turning from one side to another is the WORST part of my days! These maneuvers cause such groin pain... my crotch ligaments feel like they are being torn apart as if my legs are being used in a tug of war fight.
I feel bad for Damen because he has been stuck with the brunt of the house work and he is already working such long hours. His weekends are spent vacuuming and washing the floors and the office work he takes home with him. I just hope I don't get a Cesarean because that will put the work load on him for a little longer after the baby is born. I want to be as mobile as possible after the baby is born.
Other than that, we are just waiting. Damen had a crash course last weekend in baby care and changing diapers using a teddy bear... it was so fun seeing try to get it down knowing it'll be a ton more different with a squirming crying little one LOL! He is gonna be a great father... my heart swells thinking how blessed I am to have him as the father of my child. She will be so loved and protected... and have the strong warm loving security of a father who would always be there for her... all the things I never had from a father figure... it fills me with so much joy seeing the love and excitement in Damen's eyes. I love him deeper everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment