This last week of pregnancy (maybe 2, grrrr!) is going to drag on at this pace! I have one more week until my due date... 2 weeks until they will induce if I go over... and I am SOOOOO over being pregnant! Last night I was cramping from dinner until I fell asleep then I woke up to pee around midnight and now again at 3:30am. So I am eating a mug of rocky road ice-cream to ease my frustration LOL!
Car seat bases are installed in both cars, baby clothes almost all put away, nursery is set up, and dad-to-be has been practicing diapering & swaddling a teddy bear this past week LOL! The things that are left to do is finish prepping the cloth diapers, organize the diaper station in the nursery and the diaper caddy downstairs, exchange my nursing tank & bra for something better (hate buying clothes online!), get the dog groomed, scour the house from top to bottom, stock up on groceries... then sit back and wait for the show to begin!
OK... maybe I'll try and go back to bed... or have one more scoop of ice-cream first ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment