So bored waiting around for this baby to come out! Damen has requested I don't go window shopping anymore cause he's worried I may go into labor while out and about... but I am sooooo bored! Its too hot to walk outside so I would rather walk around the stores! He also went from last week telling Cornbread to stay in there for a little longer to now wanting to try all the old wives tale to induce labor! He said starting tomorrow it will be daily rituals of spicy food, walks, and nookie LOL! I laughed at the last bit because the thought of sex and the huge belly is too damn comical for words! My response was "good luck with that!"
My due date is Sunday the 27th. My guess is nothing will happen until October 1st. I am just hoping something happens before the doc has to induce. Induction increases the chance of needing a C-section and that's one I want to avoid most because of the added recovery time.
Dear Cornbread,
It has been a fun, crazy and surreal experience being your room and board for the past 9+ months. I have loved each new experience from the first sonogram to the first moment I felt you move inside and the first time your Daddy felt your ninja kicks. Those precious first will be treasured forever. The poking games you and Daddy play at my expense were fun when you were smaller but now its just too uncomfortable. You need to come on out to play now! We are all anxious to meet you and smother you with hugs and smooches and to nibble on those chipmunk cheeks of yours!
You have a lot of love waiting for you out here so hurry up little one! Of course... only if you're ready for a safe arrival... we love you sweetie!
See you soon!
Love,
~ Mom & Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment